<$BlogRSDURL$>

Analog Aesthetics

superior.acoustics

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Slumbering Saturdays 

Despite minor setbacks, today brought a return to big breakfasts and days spent lounging around my room reading and listening to music, times of my childhood - the Slumbering Saturday. It could have been rainy or sunny outside my window; it would not have driven me from the sanctuary of my bed. You have to love days when you actually get a lot done but feel as if you've done nothing at all. That is, nothing except think of the one you love, shared memories, hours spent in wishful thinking. Vivid appreciation. Today I just want to say I'm happy for all the things that have come, what has culminated in today. Today I looked back on my life and knew there was a lot to smile about. The laughter of a lover, for one. And your interest in my life, for two. Tomorrow: out of the city!

Get on the mic!

The tape's still hissing...

Tape Backups

My blogosphere: