<$BlogRSDURL$>

Analog Aesthetics

superior.acoustics

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sound & Syllable 

I'll try to find a place to view the current week's playlist throughout the week, but here's the latest from Feb. 12, otherwise known as V-Day Bonanza:

The Ramones - Sheena is a Punkrocker
New Buffalo - While You're Away
Loveninjas - Keep Your Love
Meredith Bragg & the Terminals - Let's Start Over
Cat Power - Where is My Love
+/- - All I Do

Vetiver - Farther On
Wir Sind Helden - Du Erkennst Mich Nicht Wieder
CocoRosie - By Your Side
Galactic Heroes - Back in Love
The Fountain soundtrack - tracks 1-4 during a reading of Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita

The Rosebuds - Big Heartbreak
American Analog Set - Know By Heart
American Analog Set - Aaron and Maria
Songs: Ohia - Being in Love

The Dears - Heaven Have Mercy on Us during a reading of Lolita
His Name is Alive - I'll Send My Face to Your Funeral
Mirah - We're Both So Sorry

LISTEN @ WGTB Georgetown Radio

Get on the mic!

The tape's still hissing...

Tape Backups

My blogosphere: