<$BlogRSDURL$>

Analog Aesthetics

superior.acoustics

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday 

Watching a train disappear into fog at 8 a.m. was certainly not the best way to start today. But worth every second.

Please be sure to send me your address before Christmas if you want to get in on the holiday gift-giving. I'd love to set up some sort of Secret Santa system, because frankly, we're all broke and besides - think of the surprise! The glorious surprise!

There's something about the cold here now that has me more than afraid to leave my house. Let's pray for snow!

Thanksgiving brought lots of food, most of which didn't get eaten. Also, you'll be happy to know my yogurt binging has finally tapered off. Whew! Close call.

This week will be the week of shows, one every day. I'm thinking of skipping some. It's all a whirlwind of music and smokey bars if you don't pick and choose. Besides, I'm missing the one person who would make even Serenity a great night out.

Posted to tell you I'm still alive and freezing.

Get on the mic!

The tape's still hissing...

Tape Backups

My blogosphere: