<$BlogRSDURL$>

Analog Aesthetics

superior.acoustics

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hypertext Revolution 


Wally and I are deep in thought working on our latest project to revolutionize hypertext - the ability to read two separate texts simultaneously. Don't think it's possible? The key lies in the way we view a word, a sentence, and interpret their shape. When we've got a running beta, I'll post the link here. In the meantime I welcome your comments and criticisms.

On the subject of hypertext, I found the first paper I wrote in college on the subject of humanity. What defines being human? As a naive freshman, this question was much more difficult to answer than one might believe. We compiled all our papers online as hypertext. Take the journey and read the article here. Side note: interesting to see how the concept of hypertext has already evolved over the years, from obvious to embedded.

Get on the mic!

The tape's still hissing...

Tape Backups

My blogosphere: